- Sort by Name
Front mount container & cockpitFront mount container for reserve parachutes with integrated cockpit for flight instruments.
Front container EVOFront mount container made especially for EVO rescue systems. The most compact way to pack a rescue system.
Flight Deck / CockpitThe cockpit offers several possibilities to attach it to your harness. The carrying plate for flight instruments can be adjusted in its angle in order to always have a perfect view on their displays.
Hyper - Light, simple, powerfulThe Hyper is perfectly suited as a stand alone instrument for everyday use and its pocket-size also makes it perfect for Hike and Fly adventures, or as a backup for your Oudie or 6030. It will show you the way to a waypoint, around a route and avoid complex airspace. The Hyper's thermal assistant will help you accurately core and optimize thermals. Whether you are flying around your local site, setting local, state or world records or on a Bivvy week-end, the Hyper will automatically record all the details of your flight up to 36 hours without battery back-up.
- Very bright, hi-res, full color transflective display
- Glove friendly touchscreen and 4 contextual physical buttons
- Dedicated volume buttons
- Full color moving map showing topography, roads and airspace
- User-selectble data fields on 3 flight pages
- Swipe display or button press to move through user pages
- Highly customizable user-interface
- Visual airspace display and warning
- Thermal assistant
- Battery life 12 to 36 hours (depends on mode)
- IGC file recording for competition, OLC and world records
- Bluetooth and WiFi connectivity
Front Mount and Flight Deck "Multi"Our front mount container "Multi" is suitable for most available reserve parachutes. This small and compact front container is supposed to be mounted to the main suspension points (carabiners) and the required Y-bridle is included. The container size is adjustable in order to fit the size of your rescue parachute.
Element AltoThe Flytec Element Alto is a Simple instrument created for the recreational and minimalist pilot who wants a turn-it-on-and-fly device with essential functionality only. It is Robust - based on proven Flytec design with an incredibly solid housing. It is Reliable - utilizing simplified internal electronics by Naviter combined with signature Flytec quality vario and tone. The Element Alto is for you if you are looking for a simple, reliable and robust instrument.