- Sort by Default Order
Out of stock
Reversible Ultra-Lightweight Harness
The FLEX, developed in cooperation with Kortel, offers high carrying comfort as well, thus making it an ideal companion on tour or on holidays. Together with the skywalk TONIC, for example, you have a very compact, lightweight and unbelievably versatile combination. The FLEX is available in sizes, S, M and L and can be ordered with an optional front container and connection line for the rescue. It is delivered with suitable lightweight carabiners.
The CULT harnessThe new Cult3 crossover harness, features permanent foam protectors has been a pilot favorite for years and has been continually advanced.
Skywalk Cult CThe CULT-C was designed especially for demanding pilots who want to travel with light and compact paragliding equipment.
Tandem Pilot HarnessFacts
- Very small pack volume
- Individual adjustments for seating position
- Reserve deployment bag with release handle
- Reinforced back for optimum comfort
- Very light weight seat board
Passenger Harness - Passenger AirFacts:
- Large adjust-ability range
- Shoulder straps for safe take-off and launches
- Very small pack volume
- Chest belt with drop-down safeguard
- Provides easy movement while still on the ground
Reversible Hike HarnessFacts:
- Combined self-locking leg and waist straps
- Pulley's for accelerator system
- Integrated suspension for rescue systems next to the shoulder strap
- Ergonomic back pack with comfortable shoulder straps
- Adjustable waist strap
- Straps for mounting additional accessories such as walking poles, crampons, etc.
- Outer mesh pocket for helmet
Reversible harness Emotion 2Facts:
- Integrated reserve parachute container
- Deployment bag with release handle
- Easily adjustable seat board
- Adjustable comfortable waist strap
- Magnetic holder for speed bar
Light weight cocoon harness... CoconeaFacts:
- Excellent comfort - with or without seat board
- Ultra-light aerodynamic and windproof speed bag
- Length and angle of pod are adjustable
- Friction-reduced, double-stage accelerator slide
- Get-up belt lock system with safety T-bar
- Long, 17cm thick foam protector
- 3 speed bag sizes available
Skywalk First Aid Kit
Everything you need to treat the quick field emergency.
The Quest is designed for progressing pilots and anyone seeking a versatile open leg harness. Its aerodynamic design offers a highly comfortable semi-reclined position that is ideal for all types of flying.
The OZO is a reversible harness / backpack made from ultra-lightweight materials. It is designed specifically for use with OZONE’s range of modern lightweight wings, but can be used with any paraglider.
The Ozium is an incredibly lightweight XC pod harness for pilots who need a compact and lightweight solution for adventure flying. The Ozium concept and design was thoroughly proven during the 2013 RedBull X-Alps, the toughest and most brutal adventure race in the world. Ozone Team Pilots flew the Ozium for long XC flights in intense Alpine conditions, and carried it through the heart of the Alps for days on end. We have taken the X-Alps competition prototype and added a bit more durability and user-friendliness, making it an excellent choice for pilots seeking a lightweight pod system that is comfortable and features a very low pack volume. The total weight of the Ozium comes in at just 2.6kg.
The O2+ is the latest version of our entry-level harness for new pilots. The 2019 revision of this harness includes the following upgrades:New radio pocketNew colour-coded straps for safety and ease of useNew adjustment buckles with smoother actionNew chest strap protector for groundhandling comfortImproved reserve compartmentSewn-in reserve bridlesThe O2+ is a sleek and clutter-free lightweight harness that is easy to use, with a focus on sensitivity, comfort, and ease of use.
The Oxygen1 harness was designed with comfort in mind. Comfort while flying, and also while hiking. At just 1.3kg (size M), it is light for a harness and bag combination, but features generously padded leg and back support, full adjustments, and a comfortably sized storage compartment*.
The Forza is a modern and sleek high performance design intended for experienced XC pilots, or pilots looking to begin serious XC flying. It is comfortable, lightweight and aerodynamic. Ideal for soaring, XC and competition flying, the Forza is ergonomically designed from the ground up for everyday XC performance.
The F*Lite was born out of a simple idea: design the lightest possible paragliding harness. To achieve this, a unique and carefully calculated Dyneema structure reinforces the sailcloth seat for a total weight of only 102.1 grams in the M size.