- Sort by Rating
Whether you are just starting out as a pilot, or an experienced pilot that prefers leisurely local flights, the Element Speed is the right instrument for you. To fly safely and relaxed, it is important to understand the state of the air around you. Of course climb and descent rate information is crucial but just as important is your speed over ground, glide ratio and the wind velocity. The Element Speed gives you this information precisely and at a glance.
- Altitude and Climb/Sink indication in unsurpassed Flytec quality
- Ground speed and current glide ratio
- Wind direction and speed
- Distance and direction to launch
- Distance and direction to the last thermal
- Vario profiles
The new FLYMASTER VARIO SDis the ideal instrument for Leisure flights, with the high sensitivity ULTRASENSE variometer. The Flymaster VARIO SD won't miss a thermal in leisure and cross-country flights, ensuring the best value for money on the market.
A new intermediate instrument designed for Cross-Country flying. The GPS SD has all the XC flying features of the NAV SD and LIVE SD, except those specific of competition flying.
GPS SD PlusA new intermediate instrument designed for Cross-Country flying with all of the functions of live tracking.The GPS SD Plus has all the XC flying features of the NAV SD and LIVE SD, except those specific of competition flying.
Is the newest Flymaster flight instrument specially built for competition pilots.
Is our top of the range flight instrument and successor of the LIVE - well known for its use in PWCA and REDBULL X-ALPS.
Flymaster HEART-GAdds a new twist to your flight.
The Flymaster PocketMade from durable materials, the pocket, offers protection to your instrument from wear and tear. It specifically caters to Flymaster's connectors and security line with correctly positioned openings.
Conterra Radio Chest HarnessOriginally designed for ski patrol and mountain rescue use, this one size fits all radio harness will instantly adjust to hold any radio snugly to your chest without the use of multiple straps or buckles found on lesser quality harnesses.
Out of stock
HERO 4 Black Camera
Skeleton Backdoor, Rechargeable Battery, Curve Adhesive Mount, Flat Adhesive Mount, Quick Release Buckle, 3 Way Pivot Arm, USB Cable.
GoPro Vented Helmet StrapAttach your GoPro camera to any vented bike, ski, kayak or similar sports helmet. One size fits all. We use this attachment on our helmets for all of our paragliding and hang gliding flights!
Out of stock
HERO 4 Sliver Camera
With Built-In touch display, Skeleton and Touch Backdoor, Rechargeable Battery,Curve Adhesive Mount, Flat Adhesive Mount, Quick Release Buckles, 3-Way Pivot Arm, USB Cable
GoPro Tripod Mount
- Lightweight and Accurate.
- Compatible with all GoPro cameras except the Digital HERO 4 Wrist Camera.
- Tripod mount for attaching your quick-release GoPro camera to a standard tripod
TPG Skybean Vario
- Switching on and off - very long key press.
- Get into menu by double-clicking - LED signalization flashing (Lasts about 5 seconds), then you'll get back to ready status.
- Adjust the volume signaling - from menu (LED signalization flashing). Short press adjusts/switches between four volume levels, Vario flashes and beeps each time you press the button. Volume level depends on number of presses.
Ascent VarioThe following items are included with the purchase of Ascent vario:
- Wall and car charger
- USB cable
- Semi hard storage case
- Riser strap
Baofeng 2m Radio
- User-Friendly design
- Long Communication range
- Noise reduction circuit
- Battery SAVE.CTCSS.DCS
- High Capability li-ion
- FM radio
- Long standby time