- Sort by Rating
Whether you are just starting out as a pilot, or an experienced pilot that prefers leisurely local flights, the Element Speed is the right instrument for you. To fly safely and relaxed, it is important to understand the state of the air around you. Of course climb and descent rate information is crucial but just as important is your speed over ground, glide ratio and the wind velocity. The Element Speed gives you this information precisely and at a glance.
- Altitude and Climb/Sink indication in unsurpassed Flytec quality
- Ground speed and current glide ratio
- Wind direction and speed
- Distance and direction to launch
- Distance and direction to the last thermal
- Vario profiles
The new FLYMASTER VARIO SDis the ideal instrument for Leisure flights, with the high sensitivity ULTRASENSE variometer. The Flymaster VARIO SD won't miss a thermal in leisure and cross-country flights, ensuring the best value for money on the market.
A new intermediate instrument designed for Cross-Country flying. The GPS SD has all the XC flying features of the NAV SD and LIVE SD, except those specific of competition flying.
GPS SD PlusA new intermediate instrument designed for Cross-Country flying with all of the functions of live tracking.The GPS SD Plus has all the XC flying features of the NAV SD and LIVE SD, except those specific of competition flying.
Is the newest Flymaster flight instrument specially built for competition pilots.
Is our top of the range flight instrument and successor of the LIVE - well known for its use in PWCA and REDBULL X-ALPS.
Flymaster HEART-GAdds a new twist to your flight.
The Flymaster PocketMade from durable materials, the pocket, offers protection to your instrument from wear and tear. It specifically caters to Flymaster's connectors and security line with correctly positioned openings.
TPG Skybean Vario
- Switching on and off - very long key press.
- Get into menu by double-clicking - LED signalization flashing (Lasts about 5 seconds), then you'll get back to ready status.
- Adjust the volume signaling - from menu (LED signalization flashing). Short press adjusts/switches between four volume levels, Vario flashes and beeps each time you press the button. Volume level depends on number of presses.
Ascent VarioThe following items are included with the purchase of Ascent vario:
- Wall and car charger
- USB cable
- Semi hard storage case
- Riser strap
Blade - Your Expert Co-PilotAll relevant information presented on a color moving map. With airspeed and total energy compensation. For pilots who want all of the functionality to win competitions and enjoy safe cross-country flights.
- Exceptionally accurate Total Energy Compensated Vario
- Measured Airspeed Indication with Speed-to-Fly
- Very loud audio for the fastest glides
- Individually configurable Color Moving Map
- Touchscreen optimized for use with gloves
- Incredibly Slim and Aerodynamic housing
- Integrated Flarm/FANET+ module (for use outside US & Canada)
- Preloaded worldwide maps and airspace works right out of the box
- Color screen which remains easy to read even in bright sunlight
- Helps you find lift with the thermal assistant
- Everything you need to win competitions and fly the farthest
The Blade DifferenceAs most experienced pilots will testify, the cost of using a "cheap" flight instrument is the loss of many flying hours, miles flown and tasks won. The sooner you start flying with an instrument that truly assists you in making the right decisions, the better and longer your flights will become.
- Teaching piloting excellence – let Blade be your expert co-pilot
- Saves time – on and off the hill
- Works when you need it – long autonomy, robust and best in class reliability
- Exceptional customer support – we move mountains to keep you flying!
Testimonials“Blade is the answer to all of my flying needs. Whether I use it for a planned XC flight or an exciting competition task, it is my helpful friend who always shows me the right data to succeed in my goal of the day. I was often able to fly the optimum route because I saw the situation better with the data provided from the Blade.”- Matjaž Klemenčič, RedBull Athlete“I have been so impressed with everything to do with Naviter: The Oudie is head and shoulders the best instrument for XC and comps, the after sales support is faultless and they are the nicest people to deal with... perfect! Anyone serious about flying paragliders should have one of these.”- Guy Anderson, top UK XC pilot, British paragliding team & PWC pilot
Hyper - Light, simple, powerfulThe Hyper is perfectly suited as a stand alone instrument for everyday use and its pocket-size also makes it perfect for Hike and Fly adventures, or as a backup for your Oudie or 6030. It will show you the way to a waypoint, around a route and avoid complex airspace. The Hyper's thermal assistant will help you accurately core and optimize thermals. Whether you are flying around your local site, setting local, state or world records or on a Bivvy week-end, the Hyper will automatically record all the details of your flight up to 36 hours without battery back-up.
- Very bright, hi-res, full color transflective display
- Glove friendly touchscreen and 4 contextual physical buttons
- Dedicated volume buttons
- Full color moving map showing topography, roads and airspace
- User-selectble data fields on 3 flight pages
- Swipe display or button press to move through user pages
- Highly customizable user-interface
- Visual airspace display and warning
- Thermal assistant
- Battery life 12 to 36 hours (depends on mode)
- IGC file recording for competition, OLC and world records
- Bluetooth and WiFi connectivity
Element AltoThe Flytec Element Alto is a Simple instrument created for the recreational and minimalist pilot who wants a turn-it-on-and-fly device with essential functionality only. It is Robust - based on proven Flytec design with an incredibly solid housing. It is Reliable - utilizing simplified internal electronics by Naviter combined with signature Flytec quality vario and tone. The Element Alto is for you if you are looking for a simple, reliable and robust instrument.