- Sort by Name
Tensing, a light and sturdy single skin paraglider, is an ideal companion for mountaineers not only because of its little packed volume and weight. On the one hand it opens up completely new prospects for pilots, such as the combination of climbing and paragliding. And on the other hand its conception makes it exceptionally well steerable when flying without seatboard. Moreover it is an excellent wing for thermal flying and soaring.
Rubber BandsRubber bands for reserve parachute repacking. These are designed for sky-diving, with low break strength, higher silicone content, and sized perfectly for line stows.
Reserve Parachute SwivelFor hang gliding or paragliding harnesses and reserves.
This high-end paraglider for beginners is made for pilots, who want to enjoy relaxed flights without any performance loss. The wing Pioneer has been completely redesigned. In comparison to the previous model its passive safety, its launch behaviour and gliding performance have been optimised significantly. Pioneer3 is suited for beginners during schooling as well as for relaxed cross-country flights.
- Excellent comfort and support
- Aerodynamic silhouette
- Light weight of 4,1kg (size M)
- Multiple adjustment points
- Friction-reduced accelerator
- Attachment for a stirrup
- Integrated reserve parachute container
- Quick deployment bag with reserve handle included
- Get-up buckle locking system
- Large pockets
- Very light weight, form fitting, rigid honeycomb seat board
- Long foam back protector providing spinal support and protection
- Accessible pockets for endless storage possibilities
- Magnetic holder for speed bar
SK2 Tow BridleSK2 is certified according to LTF! Facts:
- Textile towing device for gliders
- integrated towing support
- very robust
- simple handling
- weight: 160g
- certified according to LTF
SK1 Tow BridleIndependence SK1 is certified by LTF! Facts:
- Towing device for gliders
- Very robust
- Simple handling
- Weight: 75g
- Certified according to LTF
Tow Bridle ExtensionsThe handle bar extension consists of a slide tube with hook-and-loop fasteners, that holds the release line for SK1.
The Pilot harness is a light weight harness made for tandem paragliding pilots. Its unique combination of leg straps and seat board allow fluid movement and manipulation for tandem pilots. This is apparent while ground handling or in flight. Attention was given to detail, which translates into suitability for long distance flights as well as heavy commercial usage. Independence also offers comparable harnesses for passengers and kids.
QPS Quick SackThe quick stuff bag.
Speed BarSpeed Bar / Accelerator
Independence Smart ReserveNew lightweight production possibilities were the reason for us to proceed in developing good rescue technology and make it even better.
Suitable for Hang-gliders, Paragliders max. towed weight (kg) 100 acc. EN (120 acc. LTF) sink rate low sink rate at less towed weight Manufacturer Independence Weight in kg 1.8000 Colour red
Independence Y-BridleY-Bridles for front mount, paramotor, and tandems reserve parachutes.
- Approx. 50cm Y-bridle for front mount reserves
- Approx. 100cm Y-bridle for powered paragliding reserves
- Approx. 230cm Y-bridle for tandem reserves
Independence Packing KitThe independence packing kit contains everything you nee to re-pack your rescue parachute: