The newly revised Logo Easy became an even lighter, yet robust harness. It provides outstanding moving space on the ground and is especially suitable as passenger harness and for practising purposes. It is made of light and sturdy honeycomb tissue, its bottom side is reinforced and it has a large foam protector. A small packing measure combined with an optional front container make it a compact all-rounder.
Clearly arranged belts mark our Logo harnesses. Minimized adjustments and perfect belt geometry are basis for smooth motion sequences during take-off and landing.
The back protector of Logo Easy is generously dimensioned, thus provides optimum safety without constraining the pilots movements. The robust PVC bottom side is replaceable as it is fixed with a hook-and-loop tape – the ideal harness for beginners, who don’t always achieve smooth landings when starting their flight training. And it is suitable for ground handling and as passenger harness, too.
- Providing well-thought-out freedom of movements on the ground
- Low weight of 3.8 kg (size M)
- Reduced adjustments for simple handling
- Colour-coordinated leg and chest closures
- Replaceable, sturdy PVC bottom
- Integrated, clearly visible drop-out safeguard
- Large, easily accessible pocket
- Friction-reduced accelerator slide
- Very light, formfitting synthetic seat board
- Easily accessible storage space
- Duct for hydrotube within shoulder webbing
- Radio pocket integrated to shoulder webbing
- Magnet holder for speed bar
|body height||155 – 170 cm||160 – 185 cm||180 – 205 cm|
|max. load||120 kg||120 kg||120 kg|
|harness weight||3.7 kg||3.8 kg||4.2 kg|
|suspension height||47 cm||49 cm||51 cm|
|seat board size (width/length)||34 cm x 34 cm||36 cm x 36 cm||40 cm x 40 cm|
|certification||EN1651 & LTF 91/09||EN1651 & LTF 91/09||EN1651 & LTF 91/09|
The sizes given only are references, as the individually suitable size differs according to physique and personal preferences.
|fabric||Ripstop-Nylon & Cordura|
|risers||25 mm Polyester|
|leg and chest closures||AustriAlpin Cobra|