- Sort by Popularity
A new intermediate instrument designed for Cross-Country flying. The GPS SD has all the XC flying features of the NAV SD and LIVE SD, except those specific of competition flying.
Tow Bridle ExtensionsThe handle bar extension consists of a slide tube with hook-and-loop fasteners, that holds the release line for SK1.
QPS Quick SackThe quick stuff bag.
Independence Y-BridleY-Bridles for front mount, paramotor, and tandems reserve parachutes.
- Approx. 50cm Y-bridle for front mount reserves
- Approx. 100cm Y-bridle for powered paragliding reserves
- Approx. 230cm Y-bridle for tandem reserves
Independence Packing KitThe independence packing kit contains everything you nee to re-pack your rescue parachute:
Front mount container & cockpitFront mount container for reserve parachutes with integrated cockpit for flight instruments.
Rubber BandsRubber bands for reserve parachute repacking. These are designed for sky-diving, with low break strength, higher silicone content, and sized perfectly for line stows.
WHAT IS IT
The ICARO speed bar is the most up to date speed system on the market. Light, robust, functional and easy to handle.
EVO CROSS - the square of safety.
Suitable for Paragliders max. towed weight (kg) 100 -155 nach EN (100 - 160 acc. LTF) sink rate very low sink rate at very high towed load Manufacturer Independence Weight in kg 1.5000 Colour orange
Air Inflated XC HarnessThe RANGE AIR has proven itself with a clever concept that makes it possible for not only X-Alps pros to fly an ultralight pod harness.. but everyone. The 3D single layer main seat adapts itself perfectly to your body and paves the way for hours of relaxed flying for XC pilots and hike&fly competitors, even in strong thermals.
Element AltoThe Flytec Element Alto is a Simple instrument created for the recreational and minimalist pilot who wants a turn-it-on-and-fly device with essential functionality only. It is Robust - based on proven Flytec design with an incredibly solid housing. It is Reliable - utilizing simplified internal electronics by Naviter combined with signature Flytec quality vario and tone. The Element Alto is for you if you are looking for a simple, reliable and robust instrument.
Hyper - Light, simple, powerfulThe Hyper is perfectly suited as a stand alone instrument for everyday use and its pocket-size also makes it perfect for Hike and Fly adventures, or as a backup for your Oudie or 6030. It will show you the way to a waypoint, around a route and avoid complex airspace. The Hyper's thermal assistant will help you accurately core and optimize thermals. Whether you are flying around your local site, setting local, state or world records or on a Bivvy week-end, the Hyper will automatically record all the details of your flight up to 36 hours without battery back-up.
- Very bright, hi-res, full color transflective display
- Glove friendly touchscreen and 4 contextual physical buttons
- Dedicated volume buttons
- Full color moving map showing topography, roads and airspace
- User-selectble data fields on 3 flight pages
- Swipe display or button press to move through user pages
- Highly customizable user-interface
- Visual airspace display and warning
- Thermal assistant
- Battery life 12 to 36 hours (depends on mode)
- IGC file recording for competition, OLC and world records
- Bluetooth and WiFi connectivity
Blade - Your Expert Co-PilotAll relevant information presented on a color moving map. With airspeed and total energy compensation. For pilots who want all of the functionality to win competitions and enjoy safe cross-country flights.
- Exceptionally accurate Total Energy Compensated Vario
- Measured Airspeed Indication with Speed-to-Fly
- Very loud audio for the fastest glides
- Individually configurable Color Moving Map
- Touchscreen optimized for use with gloves
- Incredibly Slim and Aerodynamic housing
- Integrated Flarm/FANET+ module (for use outside US & Canada)
- Preloaded worldwide maps and airspace works right out of the box
- Color screen which remains easy to read even in bright sunlight
- Helps you find lift with the thermal assistant
- Everything you need to win competitions and fly the farthest
The Blade DifferenceAs most experienced pilots will testify, the cost of using a "cheap" flight instrument is the loss of many flying hours, miles flown and tasks won. The sooner you start flying with an instrument that truly assists you in making the right decisions, the better and longer your flights will become.
- Teaching piloting excellence – let Blade be your expert co-pilot
- Saves time – on and off the hill
- Works when you need it – long autonomy, robust and best in class reliability
- Exceptional customer support – we move mountains to keep you flying!
Testimonials“Blade is the answer to all of my flying needs. Whether I use it for a planned XC flight or an exciting competition task, it is my helpful friend who always shows me the right data to succeed in my goal of the day. I was often able to fly the optimum route because I saw the situation better with the data provided from the Blade.”- Matjaž Klemenčič, RedBull Athlete“I have been so impressed with everything to do with Naviter: The Oudie is head and shoulders the best instrument for XC and comps, the after sales support is faultless and they are the nicest people to deal with... perfect! Anyone serious about flying paragliders should have one of these.”- Guy Anderson, top UK XC pilot, British paragliding team & PWC pilot
LAUNCH. TAKE YOUR SEAT. FEEL GOOD.To create something new, sometimes you have to take an unusual path. For our all-round harness CULT, we performed movement analysis in various sports and did a deep dive into kinematics, ergonomics and product design. The result is a harness that sets new standards with its exceptionally high comfort, maximum safety, ease of use, slim and clean design and high-quality materials.
Simple. Modular. Versatile. The BREEZE is a recreational harness with a simple design that fulfills the most diverse demands. In short, it is: comfortable, safe, lightweight and modular!
Freestyle is a very light all-round harness, which meets the needs of ambitious thermal pilots as well as the needs of free style pilots who are keen on acro flying. This harness is available either with one or with two reserve containers.