- Sort by Popularity
Speed BarSpeed Bar / Accelerator
Icaro Concertina BagThe concertina bag is used for glider preservation and simplifies the packing process. It protects against abrasion, soiling and direct contact with the ground.
Icaro Fast Packing Bag
- Cord-system for an easy and fast closing
- Cord and fastening clip
- Riser pocketv
- Compression band
- Two inner pockets
- Shaped shoulder straps
- Weighs only 350g
- High quality material and manufacture
- Size: one size
- Colour: black-grey with the ICARO-Edelweiss log
WHAT IS IT
The ICARO speed bar is the most up to date speed system on the market. Light, robust, functional and easy to handle.
SK1 Tow BridleIndependence SK1 is certified by LTF! Facts:
- Towing device for gliders
- Very robust
- Simple handling
- Weight: 75g
- Certified according to LTF
Ascent VarioThe following items are included with the purchase of Ascent vario:
- Wall and car charger
- USB cable
- Semi hard storage case
- Riser strap
SK2 Tow BridleSK2 is certified according to LTF! Facts:
- Textile towing device for gliders
- integrated towing support
- very robust
- simple handling
- weight: 160g
- certified according to LTF
Conterra Radio Chest HarnessOriginally designed for ski patrol and mountain rescue use, this one size fits all radio harness will instantly adjust to hold any radio snugly to your chest without the use of multiple straps or buckles found on lesser quality harnesses.
This manual is required prior to all Instructor Training Seminars. Every instructor should have one.
- Shell: ABS Technology
- Lining: Hydro-Cool
- Freeflight Standard: CE EN966
- Weight: 470g (m)
- Colours: black, white, electric blue, green, grey, orange and red
- Finish: Soft Touch coated
- Sizes: XS = 54, S = 56, M = 58, L = 60, XL = 61, XXL = 62 (units in cm)
- Options: The Guard detachable Chinguard
Ozone Layer Flight Suit
A high performance, one piece flight suit designed to shield you from elements at cloud-base. A 3-layer waterproof/windproof shell with mesh liner, full leg and chest zips, zip pockets and a high collar to keep you neck warm, the zone layer is a high-tech flight suit at a reasonable for pilots of all abilities.
Dennis Pagen has been writing about sport aviation--hang gliding, paragliding and ultralights--since 1975. He has written twelve books and over 400 articles in trade magazines, all related to flying for fun. There doesn't seem to be an end to this activity, for as sports continue to evolve, new techniques and experiences demand definition.